2022/2023 COVID Safety Rules
The COVID pandemic is still with us. Many of us have been vaccinated, but we still need to be vigilant and respectful of our fellow skiers. Individuals are still getting COVID, vaccinated or not. To keep our lodge open, MJSC has instituted the following rules for the safety of our members. Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow ski members.
You must fill out the Lodge reservation form.
These safety rules will be reviewed and modified as Covid infection rates change.
Be considerate of your fellow skiers and notify Reservation Chairperson if you develop symptoms or test positive for Covid within 5 days after being at the lodge.
1. You must have a room reservation/assignment to stay at the lodge. No drop-ins are allowed.
2. You will be assigned a room. You must use this room and only the bathroom assigned to your room.
3. Masks are optional.
4. No loitering in the kitchen. Only those preparing meals should be in this area.
5. If you use the games (pool, ping pong, etc.), it is your responsibility to wipe down the equipment after use.
6. When possible, lodge use will be restricted to one group reservation per room unless booking entire lodge. If sharing a room needs to occur, you will be notified.
7. Members are responsible for reviewing and following the Vermont Department of Health COVID guidelines.