2021/2022 Lodge COVID Safety Rules
The COVID pandemic is still with us. Many of us have been vaccinated, but we still need to be vigilant and respectful of our fellow skiers. Individuals are still getting COVID, vaccinated or not. To keep our lodge open, MJSC has instituted the following rules for the safety of our members. Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow ski members. Except in the kitchen, masks are optional.
You must fill out the Lodge reservation form and answer all COVID questions.
Be considerate of your fellow skiers and notify ReservationChairperson if you develop symptoms or test positive for Covid within 5 days after being at the lodge.
1. You must have a room reservation/assignment to stay at the lodge. No drop-ins are allowed.
2. You will be assigned a room. You must use this room and only the bathroom assigned to your room.
3. N95, KN95, or surgical masks must be worn in the kitchen area.
4. Please observe the social distancing.
5.No loitering in the kitchen. Only those preparing meals should be in this area.
6. If you use the games (pool, ping pong, etc.), it is your responsibility to wipe down the equipment after use.
7. Lodge use will be restricted to one group reservation per room unless booking an entire lodge.
8. Each member is responsible for reviewing and following the Vermont Cross State Travel Restriction https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel