Mid Jersey Ski Club Lodge in Wallingford VT.
Originally the lodge was restaurant and purchased in 1967 by MJSC.
Over the years, the lodge has been renovated to meet the needs of the club members. Improvements continue to be made as the needs of the members change.
The lodge sleeps 22 people using bunk beds 5 bedrooms. Cots are also available. The kitchen has 2 refrigerators, commercial 6 burner propane stove, microwave and 2 dishwashers. The family room (great room) with dining area is 1500 square feet with a wood burning stove, pool table, ping ball table, foosball and air hockey table.
1st floor Bedrooms
(1) Room#1 Suicide Six- sleeps 6 and has a full size bathroom
(2) Room#5 Midnight Special, sleeps 4 and has a full size bathroom down the hallway
1st Floor Common Areas
Small Utility room
Great Room for dinning and activities (50feet X30feet)
There is a two piece bathroom for general use adjacent to the full bath.
2nd floor bedrooms
(1) Room#2 Woodlands-bedroom with full bath sleeps 5 (2 bunk beds)
(2) Room#3 Honeymoon suite-sleeps up to 3- double bed,
(3) Room#4 Mountain View-sleeps 4 and has a sink.
Honeymoon and Mountain view share a full size bathroom located in the hallway.